At Snowfall, we’re on a mission to disrupt the travel industry.
We’re a global travel tech business with an exceptional network and unparalleled industry knowledge. We work with industry giants in aviation, marine and ground transport to produce bespoke, innovative software solutions as well as developing our own market leading products.
We’ve recently launched Junction, a revolutionary travel platform that will change the way people travel for good. Junction is a multimodal travel ecosystem that removes complexity, provides greater control and offers more choice to travellers and suppliers.
We’re fast-paced, high-growth and pride ourselves on an incredible culture that transcends to our employees all over the globe. We’re building a world-class team to continue our growth journey; we’re looking for people who challenge the status quo and are passionate about making an impact.
About the role:
- Automation is a big part of Snowfall and this will be one of your main responsibilities, automation to include but not limited to continuous delivery, alerting, automatic load balancing, container services
- Maintain and implement our monitoring tool Prometheus all across the company ensuring that we got proper application monitoring and to support our developers to write code that supports it
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing issues within Snowfall’s different environments
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable experience as a DevOps Engineer (Golang, Python)
- Proven experience with Linux based operating systems
- It is beneficial if you have come from a programmer/software engineering background
- Experience working with Micro services and container based applications (Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS)
- Experience using Gitlab
- Experience with all things automation!
- Love the open source community and loves to contributes to different projects on github
- Experience with Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud Platform
- Experience implementing and administering automation and configuration management software. Ansible experience preferred
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to work on a truly unique offering, a first-in-market product as well as providing bespoke solutions to an elite client base
- Join a growing company with massive potential for development opportunities and career and personal growth
- We use the best technology and equipment and frequently update these to stay at an advantage