Snowfall is a global technology company on a mission to revolutionise the travel industry.
Having spent over 15 years delivering market-leading tech solutions for travel operators worldwide, we understand the limitations that legacy technology places on the future of the travel industry.
That’s why we’ve created Junction - a single, multimodal travel operating system that unifies the travel ecosystem, empowers travellers, and drives value for providers and resellers.
If you would like to be a part of making true change and high impact, then we would love to hear from you.
Your Journey – Your Way
About the role:
The Product Lead will work directly with our CPO and the wider product team in defining our solutions. In many ways we define our solutions from scratch which requires outside the box thinking and a high degree of innovation. You will take the lead in turning nothing into something. To do this, you must challenge the status quo of the travel industry.
The role is very much intertwined between product innovation - to create something great - and commercial - to ensure market fit - and tech - to actually build it.
This role will focus on creating new innovative ideas and solutions to problems for our new state-of the-art revolutionary product Junction - Junction is a next generation B2B travel platform that delivers a multimodal travel ecosystem.
By unifying a wide range of content services, enhancements and offers, Junction delivers a next generation customer experience. We introduce a new marketplace for the industry where all members of the ecosystem thrive and where content personalisation, convenience and flexibility is available through a single interface.
Responsibilities and deliverables:
- Gaining an exceptional commercial understanding of the industry, you will understand the problem that needs to be solved, bring new ideas on how to tackle the challenges, and define solutions from a value, functional and high-level technical perspective.
- Working collaboratively across all areas of the business to gain a wider understanding of the product and commercial activity of the product roadmap.
- Defined the scope and ensure it’s ready to be delivered in one of our cross functional teams.
- Collaborate with UX, engineering, QA and our delivery managers to deliver innovation within defined timelines.
- Continuously drive the team so that the right features get done first. Ensure that product performance is considered to drive further improvements.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience of working experience in the travel industry
- Having worked with product innovation from blank sheet of paper to implementation
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Technical knowledge and savviness, but not down to a level of coding
Personal traits we value:
- Lots of ideas, a strong will to make things better
- The ability to connect the dots, concept creation with a strong believe that everything is possible
- Organized ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, individual initiative, personal accountability and drive, understanding of software development but not stuck to a certain methodology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire the team and stakeholders to drive collaboration, alignment and create understanding
Working at Snowfall
We’re building a world-class team to continue our growth journey; we’re looking for people who challenge the status quo and are passionate about making an impact.
We believe that when it comes to travel, there’s a better, faster and easier way. Where every journey is fluid and simple, and where movement is powered by innovative, elegant technology, leaving us free to travel on our own terms.
Loading application form
Already working at Snowfall?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.