We realised that when it comes to travel, there’s a better, faster, and easier way. The era of legacy technology dictating the customer experience is over.
Snowfall is a team of travel aficionados, driven by a joint purpose to connect the travel ecosystem for the benefit of the industry and ultimately the traveller.
Our team are more than 20 nationalities spread over 10 offices from North America to the Middle East. We are revolutionising the future of travel, with Junction powering the entire travel ecosystem.
We’re unifying a fragmented industry and providing a single platform for all travel related content and services; the way we travel is changing.
If you would like to be a part of making true change and high impact, then we would love to hear from you.
Your Journey – Your Way
About the role:
The Product Manager will support the Product Lead and the wider product team by defining, benchmarking, collaborating on, clarifying and delivering state of the art digital solutions.
We seek to do things that have not been done before, so we’re looking for people who can think outside the box, with a solutions-driven mindset who can see ideas through from concept to implementation.
The role is very much intertwined between product innovation – to build something great – and commercial – to make it commercially viable – and tech – to actually implement it.
This role will focus on creating new innovative ideas and solutions to problems for our revolutionary new product, Junction. Junction is a next generation B2B travel platform that delivers a multimodal travel ecosystem. By unifying a wide range of travel services, enhancements and offers, Junction delivers a next generation customer experience. We introduce a new marketplace for the industry where content personalisation, convenience and flexibility are just one click away.
- Gaining an exceptional commercial understanding of the industry, you will understand the problem that needs to be solved, bring new ideas on how to tackle the challenges, and define them from a value, functional and high-level technical perspective
- Be curious – always ask questions to uncover opportunities; resourceful – know where to find the answers to those questions without waiting for others to answer; show expertise and highlight opportunities that may not be apparent to the client
- Working collaboratively across all areas of the business to gain a wider understanding of the product and commercial activity of the product roadmap
- Collaborate with UX, development, QA and our project managers to deliver innovation within defined timelines
- Ensure product performance is considered to drive further improvements
- Taking a concept and translating it into a well defined and deliverable scope
What we're looking for:
- Having worked with product innovation from blank sheet of paper to implementation
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Technical knowledge and savviness
- Travel industry experience beneficial, but not essential
- A lot of energy, likable, can enter any meeting as a winner
- Lots of ideas, a strong will to make things better
- The ability to connect the dots, concept creation with a strong believe that everything is possible
- Organised ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, individual initiative, personal accountability and drive, understanding of software development but not stuck to a certain methodology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire the team and stakeholders to drive collaboration, alignment and create understanding
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to work on a truly unique offering, a first-in-market product as well as providing bespoke solutions to an elite client base
- We use the best technology and equipment and frequently update these to stay at an advantage
- An exceptional, international culture – we invest in our employee’s personal and professional development, we’re incredibly passionate about what we’re building and we go the extra mile to support our colleagues and customers
Working at Snowfall
We’re building a world-class team to continue our growth journey; we’re looking for people who challenge the status quo and are passionate about making an impact.
We believe that when it comes to travel, there’s a better, faster and easier way. Where every journey is fluid and simple, and where movement is powered by innovative, elegant technology, leaving us free to travel on our own terms.
Loading application form
Already working at Snowfall?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.