At Snowfall, we’re on a mission to disrupt the travel industry.
We’re a global travel tech business with an exceptional network and unparalleled industry knowledge. We work with industry giants in aviation, marine and ground transport to produce bespoke, innovative software solutions as well as developing our own market leading products.
We’ve recently launched Junction, a revolutionary travel platform that will change the way people travel for good. Junction is a multimodal travel ecosystem that removes complexity, provides greater control and offers more choice to travellers and suppliers.
We’re fast-paced, high-growth and pride ourselves on an incredible culture that transcends to our employees all over the globe. We’re building a world-class team to continue our growth journey; we’re looking for people who challenge the status quo and are passionate about making an impact.
About the role:
As an SRE, you will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of new features for our new revolutionary end-to-end travel ecosystem platform. Responsible for the scaling and reliability of our software platform, you will bring together technologies to provide highly available services critical to Snowfall and our clients.
- Drive the continuous improvement monitoring and alerting of the application stack
- Respond to application failure, resolve incidents
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing issues within Snowfall’s different environments
- Maintain and implement our monitoring stack all across the company ensuring that we have got proper application monitoring and to support our developers to write code that supports it
- Continuously assess and improve reliability of the application
- Measure capacity, anticipate and solve potential bottle necks ahead of time.
- Create and maintain documentation/tooling needed for an effective application support
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable experience as a Site Reliability Engineer / SRE/ DevOps Engineer - (Golang, Python)
- Experience working with Micro services and container based applications (Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS or Nomad)
- Proven experience with Linux based operating systems
- Experience using Gitlab
- If you have experience with Automation this is beneficial.
- Some experience and understanding with AWS / Amazon Web Services/ Google Cloud Platform
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to work on a truly unique offering, a first-in-market product as well as providing bespoke solutions to an elite client base
- Join a growing company with massive potential for development opportunities and career and personal growth
- We use the best technology and equipment and frequently update these to stay at an advantage