At Snowfall, we’re on a mission to disrupt the travel industry.
We’re a global travel tech business with an exceptional network and unparalleled industry knowledge. We work with industry giants in aviation, marine and ground transport to produce bespoke, innovative software solutions as well as developing our own market leading product - Junction.
Junction is a next generation B2B travel platform that delivers a multimodal travel ecosystem. By unifying a wide range of travel services, enhancements and offers, Junction delivers a next generation customer experience. We introduce a new marketplace for the industry where content personalisation, convenience and flexibility are just one click away.
We’re fast-paced, high-growth and pride ourselves on an incredible culture that transcends to our employees all over the globe. We’re building a world-class team to continue our growth journey; we’re looking for people who challenge the status quo and are passionate about making an impact.
Your role as a Product Lead:
The Product Lead will work directly with our CPO and the wider Product team in defining our solutions. In many ways we must define our solutions from scratch which requires outside the box thinking and a high degree of innovation. You will take the lead in turning nothing into something.
The role is very much intertwined between product innovation – to build something great – and commercial – to make it commercially viable – and tech – to push it to implementation. This role will focus on creating new ideas and solutions to problems for our new product, Junction Boost.
Your role will include:
- Gaining an exceptional commercial understanding of the industry, you will understand the problem that needs to be solved, bring new ideas on how to tackle the challenges, and define them from a value, functional and high-level technical perspective
- Working collaboratively across all areas of the business to gain a wider understanding of the product and commercial activity of the product roadmap
- Take ownership, define the scope and oversee delivery through to implementation
- Collaborating with the wider Snowfall team, including Marketing, Delivery, Technology, Compliance, Legal, Customer Success and Design
- Continuously drive the team so that the right features get done first. Ensure that product performance is considered to drive further improvements
Required experience for the successful Product Lead –
- Having worked with product innovation from blank sheet of paper to implementation
- Technology awareness, e.g. knowledge of REST APIs
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
Personal traits we value:
- A lot of energy, likable, can enter any meeting as a winner
- Lots of ideas, a strong will to make things better
- You love to work with travel tech with a strong passion to change the world
- The ability to connect the dots, concept creation with a strong believe that everything is possible
- Organized ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, individual initiative, personal accountability and drive, understanding of software development but not stuck to a certain methodology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire the team and stakeholders to drive collaboration, alignment and create understanding
What’s on Offer:
- Opportunity to lead the way in new innovative ideas for our products and services, make a massive impact on the future of Snowfall and its products
- The opportunity to work on a truly unique offering, a first-in-market product as well as providing bespoke solutions to an elite client base
- Join a growing company with massive potential for development opportunities.
- We use the best technology and equipment and frequently update these to stay at an advantage
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
- An exceptional, truly global culture – we invest in our employee’s personal and professional development, we’re incredibly passionate about what we’re building and we go the extra mile to support our colleagues and customers
- Our people are at the heart of our company, and we like to have fun whilst we work, everyone is keen to help out
- Lots of travel opportunities!