At Snowfall, we’re on a mission to disrupt the travel industry.
We’re a global travel tech business with an exceptional network and unparalleled industry knowledge. We work with industry leaders across all travel verticals to produce bespoke, innovative software solutions as well as developing our own market leading products. We’ve recently launched Junction, a revolutionary travel platform that will change the way people travel for good. Junction is a multimodal travel ecosystem that removes complexity, provides greater control and offers more choice to travellers and suppliers.
We’re fast-paced, high-growth and pride ourselves on an incredible culture that transcends to our employees all over the globe. We’re building a world-class team to continue our growth journey; we’re looking for people who challenge the status quo and are passionate about making an impact.
Your role as a Product Manager:
The Product Manager will support the Product Lead on delivering state of the art digital products which solve high value problems for our customers. You will do this by collaborating with the wider Snowfall team made up of Marketing, Delivery, Technology, Compliance, Legal, Customer Success and Design to name a few.
We are doing things which have not been done before, so we’re looking for people who can think outside the box, with a solutions-driven mindset who can see ideas through from concept to implementation.
To build something great we want a commercial mindset and technology awareness to push features into production. This role will focus on creating new innovative ideas and solutions to problems for our new product Junction Pay.
Junction Pay plays a big part of our Junction platform. Junction is a next generation B2B travel platform that delivers a multimodal travel ecosystem. By unifying a wide range of travel services, enhancements and offers, Junction delivers a next generation customer experience. We introduce a new marketplace for the industry where content personalisation, convenience and flexibility are just one click away. Junction Pay is pivotal in the customer and partner experience because we want to create the best in class payment features wherever you are in the world.
- Gaining a commercial understanding of the travel and payments industry. You will understand the problem that needs to be solved, bring new ideas on how to tackle the challenges, define them from a value and define these functional and at a high-level technical perspective
- Be curious – always ask questions to uncover opportunities; resourceful – know where to find the answers to those questions without waiting for others to answer; show expertise and highlight opportunities that may not be apparent to the client
- Working collaboratively across all areas of the business including Tech, Design, Operations, Legal, Finance and Compliance to gain a wider understanding of the product and commercial activity of the product roadmap
- Ensure product performance is considered to drive further improvements
- Taking a concept and translating it into a well defined and deliverable product feature
Required experience for the successful Product Manager:
- Having worked in financial institution in the payments domain
- Understands how payments work in the cards and/or banking sector
- Understands BACS, CHAPS, SEPA, SWIFT, Card Acquiring
- Worked with foreign currency payments and accounts
- Having worked with product innovation from blank sheet of paper to implementation
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Technical knowledge (e.g. Understands REST APIs)
- Travel industry experience beneficial, but not essential
- Understands international payment regulations
Personal traits we value:
- Positive energy with great emotional intelligence and can read the room
- Lots of ideas, a strong will to make things better
- The ability to connect the dots, concept creation with a strong believe that everything is possible
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, individual initiative, personal accountability and drive, understanding of software development but not stuck to a certain methodology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire the team and stakeholders to drive collaboration, alignment and create understanding
What’s on Offer:
- Opportunity to be involved in new innovative ideas for our products and services, make a massive impact on the future of Snowfall and its products
- The opportunity to work on a truly unique offering, a first-in-market product as well as providing bespoke solutions to an elite client base
- Join a growing company with massive potential for development opportunities
- We use the best technology and equipment and frequently update these to stay at an advantage
- Competitive salary and great benefits package!
- An exceptional, truly global culture – we invest in our employee’s personal and professional development, we’re incredibly passionate about what we’re building and we go the extra mile to support our colleagues and customers
- Our people are at the heart of our company, and we like to have fun whilst we work, everyone is keen to help out
- Lots of travel opportunities!