At Snowfall, we’re on a mission to disrupt the travel industry.
We’re a global travel tech SaaS organisation with an exceptional network and unparalleled industry knowledge. We work with industry giants in aviation, marine and ground transport to produce bespoke, innovative software solutions as well as developing our own market leading products.
Our success derives from placing our customers at the heart of everything we do, being able to solve complex problems and constantly evolving to stay ahead of the curve.
We’re fast-paced, high-growth and pride ourselves on an incredible culture that transcends to our employees all over the globe. We’re building a world-class team to continue our growth journey; we’re looking for people who challenge the status quo and are passionate about making an impact both as an individual and together as a business.
This is just the beginning. Be part of the story.
What you will do as a Site Reliability Engineer - SRE:
As an SRE, you will work as part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of new features for our new revolutionary end-to-end travel ecosystem platform. Helping the scaling and reliability of our software platform, you will bring together technologies to provide highly available services critical to Snowfall and our clients.
- Drive the continuous improvement monitoring and alerting of the application stack
- Respond to application failure, resolve incidents.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing issues within Snowfall’s different environments
- Maintain and implement our monitoring stack all across the company ensuring that we have got proper application monitoring and to support our developers to write code that supports it
- Continuously assess and improve reliability of the application
- Measure capacity, anticipate and solve potential bottle necks ahead of time.
- Create and maintain documentation/tooling needed for an effective application support.
What you will have:
- Demonstrable experience as a Site Reliability Engineer / SRE/ DevOps Engineer - (Golang, Python)
- Experience working with Micro services and container based applications (Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS or Nomad)
- Proven experience with Linux based operating systems
- Experience using Gitlab
- If you have experience with Automation this is beneficial.
- Some experience and understanding with AWS / Amazon Web Services/ Google Cloud Platform
What’s on Offer:
- The opportunity to work on a truly unique offering, a first-in-market product as well as providing bespoke solutions to an elite client base
- Join a growing company with massive potential for development opportunities and career and personal growth
- We use the best technology and equipment and frequently update these to stay at an advantage
- Competitive salary and great benefits package!
- An exceptional, truly global culture – we invest in our employee’s personal and professional development, we’re incredibly passionate about what we’re building and we go the extra mile to support our colleagues and customers and we embrace a learning culture.
- Our people are at the heart of our company, and we like to have fun whilst we work, everyone is keen to help out.
- You will have lots of travel opportunities!