At Snowfall, we’re on a mission to disrupt the travel industry.
We’re a global travel tech business with an exceptional network and unparalleled industry knowledge. We work with industry giants in aviation, marine and ground transport to produce bespoke, innovative software solutions as well as developing our own market leading products. We’ve recently launched Junction, a revolutionary travel platform that will change the way people travel for good. Junction is a multimodal travel ecosystem that removes complexity, provides greater control and offers more choice to travellers and suppliers.
We’re fast-paced, high-growth and pride ourselves on an incredible culture that transcends to our employees all over the globe. We’re building a world-class team to continue our growth journey; we’re looking for people who challenge the status quo and are passionate about making an impact.
About the role:
This is an exciting leadership opportunity for a confident, motivated and experienced professional. You will have a strong marketing and communications background and be responsible for managing activity across the globe supported by a small team. Working alongside our Product and Commercial teams you will develop a marketing and communication strategy that positions Snowfall as an ideal technology partner in and for the travel ecosystem, a great place to work and a first class destination for investment.
This is both a strategic and hands on role where you will utilise a range of channels including digital, social, direct marketing, experiential, media and PR as well as several physical events such as trade shows, festivals etc. You will require high level project management skills as well as the ability to work well with external stakeholders. You will be used to working in a fast-paced environment, have strong team management and mentoring skills and know-how to bring out the best in your team and drive marketing and communications excellence across our Product and Commercial teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute an insight-driven marketing and communications strategy and plan including evaluation, both for industry and wider campaigns;
- Establish key messaging and Ensure consistency across all channels
- Set direction for and manage a small communications, marketing and events team including Content Creators, Designers and Marketing & Events Coordinator, ensuring quality and timely output.
- Establish good media relationships, identify publicity opportunities and pitch stories to deliver support campaigns led by trade and investment teams
- Establish strong, productive and collaborative working relationships with internal trade and investment teams
- Produce compelling strategic communications and impactful events, including digital or virtual events, that demonstrate value for money
- Write/oversee writing of media lines, core scripts, briefs, speaking notes, articles, case studies, copy for digital and print, conference events and commercial pitches.
- Commission, manage and negotiate with third party suppliers
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum bachelor degree level, ideally in marketing and/or communications;
- Ability to manage a number of different projects and deliver them all on time
- Proven experience in strategic marketing/communications;
- Budget management skills and experience.
- Proven track record in development and delivery of strategic communication and marketing across a range of budgets and channels;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to influence senior leaders and stakeholders, as well as work collaboratively across peer networks;
- Engaging and resilient leader, able to empower colleagues and build capability;
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Travel industry
- Scale up/growth business
What's on offer:
- The opportunity to work on a truly unique offering, a first-in-market product as well as providing bespoke solutions to an elite client base
- We use the best technology and equipment and frequently update these to stay at an advantage
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
- An exceptional, international culture – we invest in our employee’s personal and professional development, we’re incredibly passionate about what we’re building and we go the extra mile to support our colleagues and customers