What you will do as a Delivery Lead:
We are looking for a Delivery Lead who will play a key role in the strategic delivery of our projects to our clients and enabling our teams to achieve their goals.
- Facilitate the team’s progress toward team goals - Act as a team facilitator and continuously engage in challenging the old norms of development to improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, flow, and velocity.
- Remove roadblocks - To proactively foresee roadblocks for the team and remove them so as to ensure the continuous flow of delivery. When team members encounter problems, work with them to solve the problems and ensure they meet their objectives.
- Coordinate inter-team cooperation’s and manage inter-dependencies across other teams - Continuously improve communications and relationships with other teams and ensure dependencies are met. Also promote the team to foster inter-team communication to help resolve problems and ensure the flow of delivery.
- Host ceremonies e.g. daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retros - Ensures all relevant ceremonies are prepared for and held to foster cross team communication, improvement and overall delivery of their objectives.
- Lead team efforts in continuous improvement - Helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions; facilitates the team retrospectives. Teaches problem-solving techniques and helps the team become better problem-solvers for themselves.
- Support the product owner with the product backlog - Helps the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog and facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities, scope and commitments.
- Teach practices and principles on the ways of working - Continuously coach the team on the ways of working and act as a mentor and teacher to smoothly onboard new employees and team members
What you will have:
- Proven experience within Delivery, delivering technical projects
- Demonstrable leadership skills and qualities
- Good knowledge of agile principles and proven experience within Agile
- Experience delivering technical projects to external clients
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills, good English both written and verbal
- Problem solving mentality
- Proactive doer attitude, leading and clarifying the vision
- Experience within the travel-tech industry is a nice to have
At Snowfall, we’re on a mission to disrupt the travel industry.
We’re a global travel tech SaaS organisation with an exceptional network and unparalleled industry knowledge. We work with industry giants in aviation, marine and ground transport to produce bespoke, innovative software solutions as well as developing our own market leading products.
Our success derives from placing our customers at the heart of everything we do, being able to solve complex problems and constantly evolving to stay ahead of the curve.
We’re fast-paced, high-growth and pride ourselves on an incredible culture that transcends to our employees all over the globe. We’re building a world-class team to continue our growth journey; we’re looking for people who challenge the status quo and are passionate about making an impact both as an individual and together as a business.
This is just the beginning. Be part of the story.
What’s on Offer:
- The opportunity to work on a truly unique offering, a first-in-market product as well as providing bespoke solutions to an elite client base
- Join a growing company with massive potential for development opportunities
- We use the best technology and equipment and frequently update these to stay at an advantage
- Competitive salary and great benefits package!
- An exceptional, truly global culture – we invest in our employee’s personal and professional development, we’re incredibly passionate about what we’re building and we go the extra mile to support our colleagues and customers
- Our people are at the heart of our company, and we like to have fun whilst we work, everyone is keen to help out.
- You will have lots of travel opportunities!